- Dispute resolution;
- Restructuring & Insolvency;
- Customs & Tax;
- Construction Law & FIDIC;
- Representing a major Romanian outdoor advertising company in disputes concerning the unjustified refusal of local public authorities to issue administrative acts specific to the field of construction works, as well as in disputes regarding the illegal removal of advertising structures;
- Providing legal assistance and representation to an international chain of textile stores in disputes within the jurisdiction of the International Commercial Arbitration Court attached to the C.C.I.R. and of the courts, in regards to the effects of national authorities’ decisions adopted during the state of emergency on the liability arising from lease agreements;
- Representing an Italian builder in a dispute of more than EUR 1 M concerning the contribution made as a supporting third party in a public procurement procedure ref. Suceava airport.