What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small text file that a site places on your computer or mobile device when you access it.
- Original cookies are installed by the site you are visiting. They can only be read by that site. In addition, sites sometimes use external services, which place their own cookies - they are third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are cookies stored on your computer that, unlike session cookies, are not automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Each time you visit the site, you will be invited to accept or decline cookies..
The purpose is to allow the site to retain your preferences (such as username, language, etc.) for a certain period of time.
This way, you do not have to re-enter this data when browsing the site during the same visit.
Cookies can also be used to create anonymous statistics about the browsing experience on our sites.
EnjoyLegal website mainly use original cookies. They are installed and controlled by the EnjoyLegal, not by external organizations.
However, in order to view certain pages, you will also need to accept cookies from external organizations.
We use 3 types of original cookies, for:
- store visitor preferences
- ensure the proper operation of the sites
- collect analytical data (about user behavior)
These cookies are placed by us and only we can read them. They note:
- if you have already answered the pop-up questionnaire (about how useful your site was) so that it will not be displayed to you in the future